Here is the link to Bulletin 1. It provides basic information and will assist those wishing to benefit from "early bird" entries. Please note - some details might change in the following months but will be shown below under Updates as well as in subsequent bulletins and updated on this website.
Updates since Bulletin 1:
- Convenient Campgrounds in Hobart and St Helens are now detailed on our Travel Advice Page
- OA AGM will now be at 5pm. OA Dinner will now be at 6:30pm
- Every event at ET2018 (excluding the Domain Warm Up) will be using SIAC controls but these are compatible with SI cards
- Start times for the BOF 3 Days will now be allocated. If you need an early start time on Day 3 please use the Split Starts Request Form on Eventor
- On Day 3 of the A3Days Sledge will have a mass start at 10am not a chasing start
- Whistles are compulsory at every event during ET2018 excluding the Prologue. No whistle means no start.
- All start time windows are current as shown on the website.