Most people enter a championship class in advance. But you can Enter on the Day “EOD” at every event during ET2018.
EOD offers a taste of a national orienteering carnival, not the full challenge experience. It’s simply an opportunity to have a go.
- Enter any event on the day of the event including individual days of 3 day competitions
- Just turn up at any time before the EOD Registration Deadline for that event (see dot point below)
- Open to everyone including newcomers
- Easy and moderate courses
- By yourself or with friends – even as a family
- Domain Warm Up $10 (Concession $5)
- Other Events $20 per person (or group if going out together with one map) per each separate event
- Hire of timing device included in entry fee (but if lost a $50 replacement fee applies)
- Car Parking Permit required for the Australian 3 Days events. A $10 once off fee. Purchase on arrival at the event
- For more information including precise event directions, the EOD Registration Deadlines, and Start Times go to Event Details (and download the Final Bulletin)
- Read the Entry FAQs