Stay close to the Hobart waterfront and central St Helens to be near other orienteers and for easy access to everything (tourist highlights, shops, restaurants, cafes, pool, medical services, OA functions and the orienteering). For information on tourist destinations and self drive itineraries visit the Discover Tasmania website.
A campervan or motorhome from our major sponsor AutoRent-Hertz might be an appealing, fun and and economical way to explore Tasmania. They also offer car and SUV rentals. All at special rates for orienteers. Find out more.
Conveniently located Campgrounds:
- Hobart. Barilla Bay Holiday Park, Cambridge. 03 6248 5869. Easy drive to all A3Days events and the centre of Hobart. Discounts for Automobile Club Members and if you rent with AutoRent-Hertz. To claim discount you need to PHONE to book
- At Redbanks (Day 3 Venue for the A3Days) but only available Sunday 1 April and Monday 2 April. $5 per person per night. Self contained only (suitable for campervans and tents). Toilets but no other facilities, no power, no shops, no petrol. Book in advance Via Eventor.
- St Helens. Big 4 St Helens Holiday Park. 03 63761290. Easy drive to all BOF3Days events. 10% off to Orienteers! To claim discount you need to PHONE to book
Make your travel arrangements easier and at good value – use our recommended travel agency RACT Travel for:
- Car Rental
- Spirit of Tasmania (Ferry)
- Accommodation in Hobart, St Helens and for your Road Trip between
- Day touring requirements
- Advice on things to see and do for Hobart and surrounds and the East Coast
Contact: Karen Plunkett Phone 03 6232 6317 Email email@example.com
Book early for the greatest choice and best savings. You will get even better rates if you are a member of an automobile association in your home state.
RACT Travel is the largest Tasmanian owned and operated Travel Agency in Tasmania. RACT Travel consultants are experts on Tasmania. Let them do the work for you.